NewsOne Nigeria reports that the heavyweight title is on the line once again on Saturday night in Las Vegas.
The UFC 260 is set to host champion Stipe Miocic taking on top contender and arguably the most feared striker in the sport in Francis Ngannou.
This will be the second time these two have met with Miocic earning the nod in the first meeting by decision.
UFC 260 fight card, odds
- Francis Ngannou -140 vs. Stipe Miocic (c) +120, heavyweight championship
- Vicente Luque -240 vs. Tyron Woodley +200, welterweight
- Sean O’Malley -330 vs. Thomas Almeida +260, bantamweight
- Miranda Maverick -165 vs. Gillian Robertson +140, women’s flyweight
- Khama Worthy -130 vs. Jamie Mullarkey +110, lightweight
- Alonzo Menifield -270 vs. Fabio Cherant +220, light heavyweight
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov -240 vs. Jared Gooden +200, welterweight
- Michał Oleksiejczuk -160 vs. Modestas Bukauskas +135, light heavyweight
- Omar Morales -195 vs. Shane Young +165, featherweight
- Marc-Andre Barriault -120 vs. Abu Azaitar +100, middleweight
UFC 260: Live Stream Miocic vs Ngannou 2 Below…
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) March 28, 2021