Eid-el-Kabir 2022: Barka da Sallah Wishes, Messages, Greetings, and Quotes, can be accessed below.
Newsone reports that Muslims faithful across the world celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr, which translates to “festival of breaking the fast”, after observing a month-long fast from dawn to sunset during the holy period of Ramadan, and this year’s Eid-ul-Fitr 2022 after Ramadan 2022 is on Monday, May 2, 2022.
This online news platform understands that Eid-ul-Fitr 2022 starts on May 2 and will end on May 3. The exact dates of the month-long fast in the Islamic calendar are tied to the movements of the Moon.
Newsone Nigeria reports that Eid-ul-Fitr is usually celebrated in a grand style, and is considered to be the biggest Eid celebration in the year. It is observed to thank Allah for bestowing strength and courage during the month-long fasting.
Don’t get worried if you are short of words, Newsone got you some beautiful Eid-ul-Fitr 2022 wishes, messages, and meaningful quotes.
Eid Mubarak Wishes: Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha are the two most significant festivals of the Muslims, and the devotees of Allah celebrate these days with much enthusiasm. Performing the Eid prayer in groups, eating desserts, and sharing Eid greetings are the essentials of this blissful occasion. So, on Eid, you should cheerfully wish everyone by saying ‘Eid Mubarak’. That is the bare minimum, but in case you want to wish your loved ones in a more heart-warming way, go through our compilation of Eid Mubarak wishes and messages. Sharing these sweet words will most definitely multiply the joy of Eid.
- Take a break from all the stresses and give some time to your family. May this bring you all the things you need in life. Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid prove to be very special for you and your family. May the Almighty bless you in every area of your personal and work life.
- May the love of Almighty Allah be with you forever. May he grant you a long life. Eid Mubarak to the wisest and most amazing boss in the world!
- May success and glory be your best friends in life. May you continue to amaze the world with your ideas and philosophies. Eid Mubarak!
- As the holiest of all months is about to end, I want you to know that I’m praying for you that you are blessed with good health and happy days. Eid Mubarak!
- On this blessed occasion, I pray that the Almighty blesses your life with peace and prosperity. Eid Mubarak Boss!
- May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
- Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
- Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your way of thinking.
- May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid ul-Fitr Mubarak!
- Let this special occasion of Eid adorn your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for you and your family.
- Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful day. Eid Mubarak to you!
- May this beautiful occasion of eid gives you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid day! Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is the time for sharing what we have with others. Have a wonderful Eid.
- Eid is a time to amend, forgive and reflect. May Allah grant you wisdom and kindness.
- Happy Sallah Wishes, Sallah Messages, Eid-el-Kabir 2022 Prayers For All
May Allah guide you on the right path and help you whenever you ask for his advice. Eid Mubarak.
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings!
- The first and the foremost thing that we should ask from Allah is mercy to make it a purposeful Eid for all of us…. Eid Mubarak
- May the goodness and joys of Eid are multiplied millions of times to bring eternal happiness in your life…. Eid Mubarak to you.
- May the goodness of Eid ul Fitr is always there to inspire you to live each day of your life with positive hopes….. Eid Mubarak to my friends.
- To my dear friend, I wish that Allah is always there to guide you towards a better life, a more prosperous future…. Eid Mubarak to you.
- Even the best of the Eid celebrations are incomplete without my family….. Wishing a blessed and Happy Eid to all.
- In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; in every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to the loveliest family on the earth. May the Almighty Allah keep us safe and healthy in this time of crisis.
- I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Eid Mubarak to all of you. You make our home beautiful with your own aura and I hope Allah will always keep us together with happy vibes.
- Eid is the perfect occasion for us to rejoice in happiness together and tighten the bond of our family. Eid Mubarak to all of you!
- Even if I’m not with you on this Eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all!
- Eid Mubarak! May this Holy day guide us all towards the way of light and remove the darkness of our hearts. Have a happy Eid day!
- I’m sending the moon tonight to say Eid Mubarak to my lovely family. Hope it can make it to you before I reach home. Advanced Eid Mubarak from me!
- Let’s have a day full of love, cheer, good food, happy moment, and lots of dua. Let’s have an Eid day with the most loved ones. A very happy Eid Mubarak, dear family.
As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Eid is joyous and cheerful because I get to spend it with my lovely family. Happy Eid to my unique family. You guys are the best.
- Eid is not just a day to rejoice for me. It’s a day that makes me feel grateful to Allah for blessing my life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing Eid Mubarak now!
- With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you! Eid Mubarak!
- You are one of my most passionate dua that Allah has approved. Eid Mubarak my beautiful wife. I love you.
- I feel incredibly lucky to have you as a wife. May Allah shower return the care and love to you that you have showered on us all these years. Eid Mubarak love.
- This Eid is going to be very special because I have you with me. Eid Mubarak Beautiful. Looking for a very happy day.
- May the grace of Allah fall upon you like raindrops and may all your problems be vanished like a puff of smoke. Always keep faith in Allah. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah bring peace and smoothness in your life. May Allah accept all your prayers and reward you with the best always. Happy Eid UL FITR to the best brother in the world.
Your love, cares and honesty makes you the best brother in the world. Every time I look at you, I can’t help feeling grateful to Allah! Eid Mubarak!
- As long as I have a brother like you, no sorrow in the world can touch my heart. You are the nicest brother in the world. Eid Mubarak dear brother! God bless you.
- Eid Mubarak to the brother closest to my heart. May the Almighty bless you immensely in all that you do.
- It is in my happiest moments that I find myself thinking about you brother. On the joyous occasion of Eid, I wish you and your family endless joy.