Good day applicants, below are the latest N-Power Batch C news headlines update for today as compiled by Newsone Nigeria.
Below are the latest Npower news and Nasims news today…
In Today’s Latest Npower News, Npower stipend payment news, we will discussing how to submit an unsolicited job application in an organization as an Npower volunteer. So keep reading!
Submitting an unsolicited job application can be a good way to express your interest in working for an organization, even if they are not currently advertising any job openings.
As you know , N-power program is not a permanent job. It is a program initiated to help you gain job experience in order to become employable. As such, it is advisable to search and apply for other jobs regularly which includes submitting of unsolicited job application in organization you would be interested to work for.
Here are some steps you can follow to submit an unsolicited job application:
1. Research the organization: Before submitting an application, it’s important to research the organization to understand what they do, their mission, and their values. This will help you tailor your application to the organization and demonstrate your interest in working there.
2. Identify the appropriate contact: Look for the contact information of the HR department or the hiring manager for the department you are interested in. You can also call the organization to ask for the appropriate contact information.
3. Prepare your application: Your application should include a cover letter and a resume. Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in working for the organization and what skills and qualities you can bring to the table. Your resume should highlight your relevant experience and education.
4. Submit your application: You can submit your application via email or through the organization’s online application system. Make sure to follow any instructions provided by the organization for submitting an unsolicited job application.
5. Follow up: After submitting your application, you can follow up with the organization to express your continued interest in working there and to inquire about any potential job openings that may be a good fit for your skills and experience.
Remember to be professional and courteous throughout the application process, and to tailor your application to the specific organization you are applying to.
FAQs About Npower news under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration:
1. Will the Npower Program continue under the new administration? The Npower Program is expected to continue under the new administration, as there is a commitment to sustaining the program’s positive impact on poverty relief for the youth.
2. What happens to the pending stipend payments for Npower beneficiaries? The new management of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) is dedicated to ensuring the payment of all outstanding stipends for Npower beneficiaries in a timely manner.
3. How can Npower Batch C beneficiaries validate their accounts? Npower Batch C beneficiaries who have not received their stipends and need to validate their accounts can do so by following the validation link provided.
4. Is there any update on the handover of affairs by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs? The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, disaster management, and social development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, has officially handed over the affairs of the ministry to the Permanent Secretary, Nasir Sani, as part of the transition process.
5. What are the expectations regarding the future of empowerment programs? There is hope that under President Tinubu’s Administration, the existing empowerment programs will be upgraded and transformed into more permanent job creation opportunities, enabling sustainable and inclusive growth for the Nigerian youth.
FAQs About Nasims News On Payment Today:
Will npower batch c1 be permanent?
Npower beneficiaries are going be permanent. The federal government will sign a permanent appointment for all Npower beneficiaries before the end of this year.
How long does npower training last?
Candidates who have been shortlisted and are in the non-graduates category can apply. The Npower training programme is composed of three months of in-centre class training, an apprenticeship programme which will last for 6 months, post Apprenticeship, mentorship.
Why is my npower payment status showing processing?
From “PENDING” your payroll status will change to “PROCESSING” this simply means your money/stipend has been sent to your bank from Central Bank of Nigeria, again your chances of being paid at this stage is 100%.
Did npower shortlist stream 2?
Npower Stream 2 Commencement Date is on February 25th, 2024. News about stream 2 shortlisting has been announced already and the final list for stream 2 will be published on NASIMS portal.