Nigeria Airforce recruitment 2020 has commenced for Airmen and Airwomen.
NewsOne Nigeria reports that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal opened for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 of Airmen and Airwomen into the force at exactly 12:00 am on Friday, July 24.
The development came almost two weeks after Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, NAF’s Director of Public Relations and Information had announced the recruitment in a statement, saying that NAF is looking to recruit qualified persons as Airmen and Airwomen in the force.
The statement had read in part: “The NAF wishes to reiterate that the entire NAF Recruitment process is completely FREE OF CHARGE and executed in an equitable and transparent manner.
Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola had said interested applicants who have met the standards which were published by the force on July 10, 2020 editions of the Nation and Daily Trust Newspapers as well as on all NAF official social media handles, are to apply online at the NAF official website, www.airforce.mil.ng, from July 24 to Aug.21.
The NAF Director of Public Relations and Information had warned applicants not to pay any money to anyone for any purpose throughout the process.
“Accordingly, the general public, and especially applicants, are strongly advised “NOT” to join any WhatsApp, Facebook or indeed any other social media groups and have no dealings with anyone demanding money as a guarantee for recruitment into the Service.”
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020
The instructions for the recruitment as published by NAF and how to apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 have been listed below.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
If interested, apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 HERE.