Amnesty International Recruitment 2023 is open, login AI Job Vacancy Portal below.
Newsone reports that the Amnesty International recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal careers.amnesty.org, job vacancies, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, closing date, and other important information are available here.
Have you heard about Amnesty international recruitment before? If yes, would you like to submit an application for the ongoing personnel intake?
If your answer is yes, great! We’re excited to notify you that all the necessary information you should know regarding Amnesty International recruitment 2023 are highlighted in this article.
Meanwhile, if this is your first-time hearing about the organization such as Amnesty and also the recruitment exercise, not to worry, you will have a comprehensive brief as you read through this article.
Amnesty International is a Non-Governmental Organisation advocating strongly for Freedom, Justice, Equality etc across all works of life.
The organisation is primary concern with fostering peace and ensuring empowerment and human capital development at large.
Talking about Amnesty International recruitment, the recruiting team is constantly seeking to employ viable, innovative and passionate individual about human rights who are dedicated to being a racial and gender-equal diver and inclusive workplace for all.
They work from regional officers across Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and in the Middle East and Noth African region.
Having establish that, let’s proceed to the job vacancies available, requirements for the advertised jobs and how you can submit an application.
Is Amnesty International Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Amnesty international recruitment 2023 has commence. The application process is currently ongoing, interested candidates are to visit the recruitment portal www.careers.amnesty.org to explore vacant positions and apply.
We have already done that for you, below are the vacant positions in Amnesty International which you can apply. Also, note that their salary scale is really attractive.
Amnesty International Job Vacancies 2023
- Advocacy and Policy Advisor
- Assistant Legal Counsel (Compliance)
- Climate Justice Campaigner – Consultancy
- Executive Coordinator Officer of the Deputy Secretary General
- Finance Systems Administrator
- First Line Service Desk Analyst
- Global Head of News and Media
- Head of International Resourcing
- IT Business Systems Technical Lead
- Research, Communications and Campaigns Assistant
- Resource Allocation Mechanism Project Assistant
- Supporter Engagement Officer (CRM and Engagement Specialist)
You’re at liberty to apply for any of these positions so long you understand the job description and also meet the requirements.
General Requirements for Amnesty International Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must have a valid means of identification recognized either nationally or internationally
- Applicant should be atleast 18 years of age
- Candidate should have fundamental education and those aiming for higher positions should have atleast a degree or equivalent
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional bodies
- Strong analytical and investment assessment skills, a knowledge of equity investment documentation, accounting, financial statement analysis and financial modeling (building projections, running valuation and scenario/return analysis).
- Demonstrated client relationship skills including the ability to present to clients and interact effectively with counterparts at all levels.
- Sound business judgment and problem solving, negotiation and commercial skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required, including a demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and tactfully to a variety of audiences; fluency in one or more Asian languages would be a plus.
- Proactive and well organized with the ability to work effectively under pressure in a diverse, team-oriented environment, and across multiple time zones
- Willingness to travel frequently is required.
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have sound knowledge of the position he or she is applying for
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Skills and Experience
Here are the skills and experience prospective applicants of Amnesty International recruitment must possess and it varies base on position.
Advocacy and Policy Advisor
- Sufficient experience in advocacy or advocacy related work, preferably in the tech and human rights field.
- Ability and self-driven interest to keep up to date with emerging surveillance technology trends.
- Excellent written and verbal English is essential; in addition, the ability to work to a high professional level in another widely used language will be an advantage.
- Experience in campaigning will be an additional advantage.
- Expertise and professional experience in human rights law is desirable, such as through legal drafting and analytic skills in the application of international human rights law.
Assistant Legal Counsel (Compliance)
- Qualified solicitor or barrister (English law) with at least 1 year of Post Qualification Experience in a law firm and/or in house.
- Experience advising clients on data protection legislation in the UK or EU essential.
- Experience managing investigations such as data breach incidents, whistleblowing and/or fraud (including use of electronic discovery tools).
- Fluent English, written and spoken essential; additional language skills desirable.
Climate Justice Campaigner – Consultancy
- The Amnesty International Secretariat is based in London. The consultant can be based anywhere, provided they are able to participate in meetings held during the workday in London.
- At least five years of campaigns, advocacy, and/or communications experience is required.
- At least basic knowledge of climate change and human rights is required.
- English language fluency is required.
Executive Coordinator Officer of the Deputy
- Experience in supporting senior leadership, with confidence to interact with high level partners and stakeholders and to represent the DSG Office internally and externally.
- Experience of coordinating meetings, building agendas, taking minutes, and preparing reports.
- Experienced in and capable of handling confidential information relating to human rights issues, organizational issues, staffing/personnel, and other matters.
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to organise and manage systems for information flow, filing and data management, and diary management.
- Fluency in a second language other than English is highly desirable.
- Extensive experience and/or qualifications in the Finance field.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, business processes and enterprise software applications.
- Experience in finance software testing and implementation.
- Experience of best practice in ensuring finance systems compliance with financial controls, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Sufficient experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&SCM.
Other are outlined on the recruitment portal, let’s proceed to how you can access the job portal in other to submit an application.
Amnesty International Recruitment Portal
careers.amnesty.org is Amnesty international recruitment portal, prospective applicants are to visit the portal to see vacant positions, requirements and then apply following the steps below.
How to Apply for Amnesty International Recruitment 2023
- Visit the application portal careers.amnesty.org
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read through the job description and requirements
- Then click the yellow button “apply now”
- Answer the pre-application questions
- Provide your email address to register
- After that login to fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
These are the few steps on how to submit an application for Amnesty International recruitment, if you have further questions or what you do not understand, you can mail them on [email protected].
Amnesty International Recruitment Closing Date
Newsone Nigeria reports that the closing date for Amnesty International Recruitment is 30th May 2023. Applicants are to complete their forms and submit same on or before the highlighted deadline.