See how to do NPower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment 2022 below.
If you are an Npower applicant waiting for stream 2, this is good news for you. You can check the Nasims self service portal to see if you have been shortlisted.
If you were shortlisted then you should read this article on How To Do Npower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
1. Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process.
6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
8. After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
Meanwhile, you can also check out the Direct Link To Download NASIMS Npower Biometric Software On Your Device
Click Here to download the Nasims Npower biometric Software.
Ensure you have followed the steps on how to update your NASIMS portal before taking your test. CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.