Latest JAMB News on regularization guidelines & deadline [late application] can be accessed below.
Newsone reports that the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Regularization is the process of ensuring that the Board validates candidates current admission details with the school that offered admission to such candidates in their database with the aim of either granting one gateway of securing admission via direct entry or proceed for service.
Aim/Purpose of JAMB Regularization/Validation/Late Application/Condolement of Illegitimate Admission
→The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.
→This allows candidates with admission but with no prior record with JAMB ability to register on the platform.
→This Process is either called JAMB Regularization, Condolement of Illegitimate Admission Or Late Application Method!!!
This year 2021 regularization payment/procedures is quite similar to last year process, the only difference is the payment mode.
Candidates Required to Regularize Admission Includes:
1. Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (with Reg. Number) / Fresh Application – Those with JAMB Reg. Nos.
These are Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number but does not have Jamb admission letter. Candidates can print their admission letter for their institution/course of choice, which is now different from their course/institution offered initially. A new admission letter can be printed after processing. You must remember your Reg. Number to use this service. The use of this service cost the sum of Five thousand naira (N5,000) only.
2. Change of Admission Letter – Those with JAMB Reg Nos
These are Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number, but the Admission letter carry a different course or institution name from the school that gave them admission.
3. Condonement of Illegitimate Admission (Without Reg. Number) / Late Application – Those without JAMB Reg No
Other Reasons Include:
- I did not take Jamb form
- I did not have Jamb Registration Number
- I was transferred into another course within the same institution
- My score was below cut-off
- I was offered admission in another Institution
- I did Remedial Programme
- I transferred from another Institution
- I did Part-Time
- I did Sandwich
- I attended Open University
- Others (Example. I Did Jamb, I Was Offered Admission, But I did not have Jamb Admission Letter )
Information’s/Documents Needed During JAMB Regularization/Validation/Late Application
Applicants are expected to make the below details available before proceeding with the JAMB Regularization/Late Application Procedures:
NOTE: Completion of this form does not guarantee Approval
1. Candidates Personal Details
- MARITAL STATUS:
- GSM NUMBER:
- DATE OF BIRTH:
- EMAIL ADDRESS:
- PREVIOUS JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER:
- YEAR OF ENROLLMENT:
2. Candidates Institution Details
- INSTITUTION ENROLLED
- REASON FOR NOT BEING ON JAMB LIST:
- MATRICULATION NUMBER:
- MATRICULATION YEAR:
- YEAR OF GRADUATION:
- SERIAL NO. ON GRADUATING LIST :
- HEAD OF INSTITUTION:
3. UTME Details
- UTME SUBJECTS
- UTME SCORE:
- SECOND CHOICE:
- FIRST CHOICE:
4. O’LEVEL SUBJECTS AND GRADES:
- O’Level Results
JAMB New Regularization/Validation/Late Application Process [Photos/Screenshots] | DE & NYSC
Before candidates will be allowed with this procedure an account is required to be created on the portal
1. →Click Here To Create an account, Fill all the necessary information required [Be-careful do not make mistakes on your phone number and email address, after account creation click on signup.
2. →You Can Now Login with the registered details in the login page
3. →On The Dashboard, You Can See different E-facility option , Click On Regularize Admission/Late Application
4. →The Payment Confirmation Page Will Be Displayed, You have two payment option [Online Or Bank Payment]
5. →Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
6. →Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
7. On the Inter-switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
8. →The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
9. →Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
10. →After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
11. →Click Submit to complete your application
12. →After submission, an Indemnity form will be displayed for printing.
13. →This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
14. →Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
15. →Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded into your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
16. →JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
NOTE1. No Indemnity form will be accepted unless the Head of Institution had previously given his/her signature personally to the JAMB Registrar.
2. If the candidate have not been offered admission yet, this form should be taken to the State JAMB office for the endorsement of the Zonal/Coordinator.
3. All Candidates with Regularization issues should confirm that their indemnity form is sent to the nearest JAMB office.
4. This Process cost the Sum of Ten  Thousand Naira Only (N10,000).
JAMB Regularization/Validation/Late Application Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
Q: Who Is To Regularize/Validate.
A: Candidate who gain admission without Jamb registration number or his/her mode of admission does not required jamb registration number.
For 2020/2021 Direct Entry/UTME Online Registration
Candidate whose Jamb registration number is not showing ADMISSION OFFERED when checked online on jamb website
Q: I Have JAMB Registration Number Already, Can It Be Regularize.
A:Any jamb registration number that has result when check online can not be regularized,
or any registration number you obtain through the normal online processing of JAMB/UTME/POLY of which later you sat for an exam, can not be regularize.
Q: What Type Of JAMB Registration Number That Can Be Regularize
A: jamb registration number given to you, from the school you graduated from.
Q: I have be trying to register for this new jamb regularization, but find it difficult, have you register any candidate successfully
Q: Can I use my phone to do the jamb regularization online?
Answer: To the best of my knowledge, it is not too okay to process form online using phone. If you have access to desktop with internet facility, it gives you a better view of the form.
Note: As any mistake you make cannot be corrected, as the stages involve in the registration exercise does not give room for one to preview what he/she had filled before final submission. Once you click on submit, that is the final submission.
Q: What is their mode of payment or how is the payment made?
Answer: Payment is done online through the use of ATM Card.
Q: Is thumb print needed during the jamb regularization exercise?
Answer. No. thumb print is not needed.
Q: Can registration be done in the absence of someone/by proxy.
Answer: Yes currently, as long as the said person gives you his/her right information and passport.
Mind you, the information you supplied is what you will see on the final print out document.
Q: During the jamb regularization registration, I made a mistake can it be corrected?
Answer: No. if an error was observed after final submission, it cannot be undo. The only solution to it, is to create a new profile and make a new payment of N8,500
NOTE: The Official Price for the JAMB Regularization/Late Application is N8,500 Only.
NEW POLICIES ON JAMB REGULARIZATION/ADMISSION LETTER FOR NYSC PCM’S
It has been observed that some students are still facing the problem of obtaining Jamb Admission letter. In order to find solution to this problem, JAMB has directed that all concerned students should visit any JAMB Accredited Centres for regularization of their admission.
Depending on the type of problems, the following procedures are to be followed by the concerned students:
1. NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET
Student in this category should visit the JAMB Accredited Centre to fill the “Request for Admission Letter”.
2. ADMITTED TO ANOTHER INSTITUTION
Student whose admission status is showing another institution should visit JAMB Accredited Centre to fill form for “Change of Admission Letter”.
3. STUDENT WITH NO UTME/DE REGISTRATION NUMBER
This category of students needs to fill form for Regularization of Admission. Those that did not have JAMB record are to print their Indemnity Form and submit to the Registrar’s Office for processing.
Failure to comply with the above directive may affect such category of students from being mobilized for NYSC after graduation.
JAMB NOTICE TO ALL PART-TIME / SANDWICH STUDENTS ON REGULARIZATION OF ADMISSION ON CAPS
This is to write and inform all Part-Time / Sandwich Students in all the Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (i.e Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education e.t.c) that in its efforts to have accurate data of undergraduate students in all the Nigerian Universities and other Tertiary Institutions, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has integrated the admission process of candidates of Part-Time Degree Programme into the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
In view of the above, all part-time students enrolled in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions are directed to visit the JAMB e-facility platform immediately and apply to register their documents individually (Following the Outlined Guidelines Above Illustrated with Images).
All Students are requested to carry out the process at any approved JAMB CBT Centre and fill JAMB indemnity Form.
The form is to be endorsed and signed by the Dean, School of Continuing Education (SCE) or Part-Time Studies of your Institution after completion by the students, for onward submission to the JAMB Office.
After approval of the indemnity Forms by the JAMB, students can then visit the JAMB Website to print their Admission Letter and have their respective REG numbers.
Prospective Part-Time Candidates who wish to enrol in any of the Part-Time / Sandwich programmes in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution MUST first of enrol with JAMB by purchasing the JAMB Part-Time / Sandwich / Distance Learning Form at the cost of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) only before proceeding to purchase the respective institution part-time forms.
DEADLINE OR CLOSING DATE
This process doesn’t have a deadline or closing date, it is a continuous process and at such candidates or applicants can apply for this service anytime, any-day unless the board says otherwise.
Have any questions? Feel free to drop them using the comment box below and an Admin will respond to you immediately.