Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today, 4 September 2023 can be accessed below.
Newsone has compiled the latest job vacancies available in Nigeria today. To apply, read the attached instructions or click the attached link to get details of the latest job vacancies for the specific job you are interested in.
Commercial Operations Associate at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Key Deliverables include Customer Relationship Management:
- Provide outstanding Customer Services through weekly calls and periodic visits.
- Logging & management of Customer requests and complaints
- Follow up to resolution of Issues raised on Salesforce CRM.
- Work with other departments to close out cases.
- Act as the face of the organization especially for customers visiting the office.
- Update Customer contacts on Salesforce CRM.
- On-board/ New customers on Salesforce CRM.
- Ensure Gas Quality tests are carried out periodically and reports shared with customers
- Receivables Management Support:
- Ensure customers in the East receive Gas Offtake Report and Gas Invoices monthly.
- Follow-up to ensure Invoice payment within the contractual Time frame.
- Assist in driving Customer’s Securitization Renewals before the due date.
- Manage Customer Relationships to Increase Gas Offtake Volumes Expansion. Click to apply.
District Security Services Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Oversees the day-to-day deployment and supervision of all security personnel at the locations including the deployment of GSA personnel and security escorts.
- Minimum of HND holder
- 3-5 years experience
- Experience in security escorts and logistics operations management. Click to apply.
Asset Security Adviser at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Supervise the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) issues related to the delivery of security services in the locations to ensure compliance with ‘Goal Zero.
- Oversee the day-to-day deployment and supervision of all security personnel at the locations including the deployment of GSA personnel.
- Provide regular update on Security Risk Assessments of the threats to personnel, property, and operations and formulate/implement response strategies.
- Monitor compliance with security checklist for all facilities in the locations, and devise action to deal with emerging security issues.
- Review and Implement project security plans at location level and ensure project delivery on schedule.
- Maintain response procedures for Security contingency and simulate drills/exercises for assurance.
- Assess and analyze surveillance/intelligence on a continuous basis and make proactive dispositions of resources on the ground (GSAs, Security Guards and the SPY Police – where applicable) to address them.
- Collect, collate, analyze and manage information/intelligence on a need-to-know basis to support Company business in planning and execution. Click to apply.
Customer Relation Adviser PHC at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Manages community/government interface for projects/operations in PHC, ensuring License to Operate and Freedom to Operate
- Also manages permits/licenses requirements
- Degree in Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience engaging community or government agencies
- Experience managing non-technical risks, IT Tools / Systems: Computer Literate (MSOffice Tools)
- Experience in oil and gas is an added advantage
- Familiar with the area of operation. Click to apply.