Latest Npower News for today Friday 31 March 2023, can be accessed below.
Good day applicants, below are the latest N-Power Batch C news headlines update for today as compiled by News One Nigeria.
Below is the latest NPower News and Npower stipend payment for N-Power beneficiaries today…
Nasims Validation: Login Npower Nasims Portal https//validation.nasim.ng
Newsone reports that the nasims.gov.ng portal login for Npower batch c test is currently open. Login NASIMS Portal is nasims gov ng. Here is instructions on how to login to nasims.gov.ng and write the npower nasim login via the official website onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng.
We are glad to inform you that NASIMS dashboard login www.nasims.gov.ng is now open and you can write your npower test on the portal currently. Nasims gov ng portal was created for the npower batch c applicants to be able to login and sit for the online assessment test.
If you are one of the Npower batch c applicants, visit www.nasims.gov.ng and login with your ID and password and go to online test page and begin to answer. Also, you will need to update your record on the www.nasims.gov.ng portal as well before taking the test.
www.nasims.gov.ng is the portal for the npower present beneficiaries. Those who have written the Npower test via the NASIMS portal can also check their result on the www.nasim.gov.ng website as well and also wait for the names of selected/shortlisted applicants to be published.
Npower Batch C2 Important Message to Beneficiaries
In today’s Latest Npower News For Monday 27 March 2023, we will be updating you on important issues that you should know as a Npower beneficiary. So let’s keep started!
1. As Npower management intensifies efforts to ensure that all Npower batch C2 beneficiaries’ stipends payment are cleared, they have also reminded beneficiaries of the implications of not going to PPA. Read what Npower said will happen to Beneficiaries who don’t go to their PPA here Npower To Place PPA Absentees On Payment Hold For 45 Days
2. In the latest update given by Npower regarding the ongoing stipends payment of batches C1 and C2, Npower said they have sent out account validation messages to Beneficiaries containing the link to validate their account details to claim their unpaid. Read details here Npower Stipend Payment – Nasims New Update To Batch C2 and C1 Beneficiaries
3. The management of Npower has said that its technical team is working to address the error message that pops up when Npower C2 Beneficiaries try to access the validation link
4. For the exited Npower beneficiaries asking for information regarding the Nexit scheme, according to information shared by the 36 states and FCT Npower representatives, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs has said that they have given the first set of Nexit beneficiaries 3 million each after the training.
However, no official message has been released by Npower to confirm the authenticity of the information circulating about the Nexit beneficiaries’ payments.
5. The Npower batch C 1 work nation promised to the exited Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries is still there. No new information has been given regarding that yet. Though batch C1 is enjoying the Minister Generosity of 3-month stipends payment.
Npower Batch C2 Account Validation Closing Date
In today’s Latest Npower News, Npower said the deadline for the ongoing Account Validation for the Batch C2 beneficiaries is the 31st of March 2023.
In line with the deadline stated above, it is very important for the Npower batch C2 beneficiaries who are yet to validate their account details to do so to enable them to claim the payment of their stipends.
Failure to validate the account could prolong stipends payment for a beneficiary. Pls, endeavor to complete the validation process before the closing date.
The Npower validation link was currently sent out in a message with instructions to batch C2 Beneficiaries with invalid accounts on their payroll to enable them to get their account revalidated and possibly paid.
Npower also said while they are making sure that they pay all Npower beneficiaries, they have also warned beneficiaries Npower To Place PPA Absentees On Payment Hold For 45 Days
N-Power: See Npower Nasims Account Validation Link
Npower Nasims account validation link can be accessed below.
Newsone reports has obtained Npower Nasims Account Validation Link for Npower beneficiaries for their Npower Nasims Profile Status (BVN, Bank account details) To Stay Empowered.
Before we get started, we will like to remind you that if you have received your Npower payment as a Npower batch C2 Beneficiary and are sure that all your information is correct, you do not need to validate your account again.
Recall that a few days ago, we shared an update telling you that Npower will be sending a validation link to all Npower batch C 2 beneficiaries to validate their account. If you have not seen that update, read it here Payment Issue – Npower To Send Account Validation Link To All Batch C2.
Well Npower management, has begun sending the Validation Link to Npower batch C2 beneficiaries whose information is not Validated to validate it.
How To Fix Npower ID Not Found Issue And BVN Error On Nasims Portal
How to fix Npower ID not found issue and BVN error on Nasims Portal can be accessed below.
Newsone has obtained how to fix Npower ID not found issue and how to validate my bvn on nasims portal – problems faced by Npower beneficiaries nationwide at the moment.
Following the complaints seen from some of the Npower batch C2 beneficiaries who are trying to validate their Npower Nasims Account details via the link https://validation.nasims.ng, we have decided to create this post to share more tips on how to fix the Npower ID error that they might be facing in validating their account details. So let’s go straight to the point!
That is the Npower news for today, check back tomorrow for more Npower news on News One.